After a difficult year and a half of loss, uncertainty, distress, and instability, we are excited to share music and the arts with you safely and responsibly this season. As the global health pandemic continues to evolve and concert venues continue to update their safety measures, we will continue to revise the below health and safety protocols.
Before you Arrive
- Be prepared to reserve your tickets - both free and those at a nominal cost - ahead of time online or at the door on your mobile device.
- Be prepared to attest that you are fully vaccinated. Have a picture of your vaccination card ready to show when reserving your ticket online. Learn more about vaccines and booster shots for COVID-19 HERE.
- Be sure to bring a fully charged phone to the event or print out to show proof of your reservation. Your confirmation may be in the form of an email or QR code.
- Be sure to read any email communications sent before the event with important, site-specific safety and health guidelines. Thank you in advance for your compliance.
At an event
- Know that all Castle of our Skins artists contracted for this season will be fully vaccinated.
- Reduced indoor audience capacity, depending on the venue and current guidelines, may be required to ensure social distancing.
- Masking wearing of audience members, regardless of vaccination status, will be required for indoor events.
- In-person concerts will last for approximately 75 minutes with no intermission and, if permitting, extended to 90 minutes with intermission.
- No reception of food or drinks will be provided at in-person concerts through at least the spring.
- Program books may look different this spring as we explore digital, projected, and audio options to minimize contact.
not ready/able to attend in-person?
- Select programs may be available as livestreams for either real time "live" viewing or on demand viewing at a later date. Check back for more details.
Updated as of January 11, 2022